This project was submitted for a contest offered through my college in March of 2014. Over the course of the project I filmed sections of interviews as well as other footage and I edited it all together into the final film.
My largest role was as the Editor of the film, however I did do some filming throughout the course of the project.
Filler footage was surprisingly hard to capture. There were only so many shots of technology we could take and some of the footage didn't sync well with what the interviewee was speaking about at the time.
I worked on my communication skills both with my team members as well as with the interviewees we filmed. I also used my editing and cinematography skills.